The quality service and customer satisfaction that go along with successful moves rely completely on our dedicated professionals. Mountain States Moving & Storage requires individuals with the highest devotion to upholding our standards of unbeatable customer service. If you feel you meet this requirement, please review the careers Mountain States Moving & Storage has available below.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- A current Driver's License a must. With a clean driving record.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screen. Random drug screening will take place.
- Must take a medical exam and be cleared to drive, prior to being able to drive. This will be paid by company.
- Be able to handle customers with great care and respect.
- Learn to do move paperwork, which includes writing inventories, checking items on and off the truck.
- Must be able to lift and carry 100 pounds.
- Must be able to handle everything from boxes to larger items like; desks, file cabinets, pianos and wood furniture.
- Be able to speak English.
- Must be able to show up for work as scheduled. We count on employees to show up and complete jobs.