The Mile High City – Denver, Colorado – famous for its cowboy past, scenic views and craft beers. No matter the reason for you move from Salt Lake City to Denver, you are sure to find the city both exhilarating and relaxing. Here are our top 5 reasons to love living in Denver.
1. 300 Days of Sunshine: While Denver is often thought of as being cold and snowy, this city has a little known secret: they actually get on average 300 days of shining sun each year.
2. A Comfortable Size: With just over 600,000 residents, Denver offers a big city feel without the overwhelming crowds. Just the right size for living and working, you can drive across Denver in just about a half hour.
3. Dog-Friendly: As one of the top ten dog-friendly cities in the US, you can be sure that you and your four legged friend will have a great time here.
4. Strong Economy: With an average household income over 15% higher than the national average, Denver boasts a rather impressive economy that has residents moving from Salt Lake City to Denver.
5. Close to Nature: Few other cities can brag about the scenery quite like Denver. With Rocky Mountain National Park and the Red Rocks just a short drive away, you can easily get in touch with nature.
When you are moving from SLC to Denver, Mountain States Moving & Storage is the company you can count on for comprehensive, cost-effective relocation.
Moving From Salt Lake City to Denver
Moving From SLC to Denver